- TOTAL SALARY RANGE: 9M – 19M (VND)
- NUMBER OF PERSONNEL NEEDED: 2
- JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
- Daily monitors the assigned area to determine whether there is any machines, equipment, tools, appliances, or working procedure, process which is liable to cause injury to employees.
- Identifies and evaluates hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace and take immediate action to control and eliminate the identified hazardous and ensure the safe and healthy workplace
- Constantly update legal regulations and policies related to HSE aspect; and timely communicate the updates to the company’s management and employees
- Measures and evaluates the effectiveness of the hazard control program, HSE policies and procedures; and recommends changes that reflect improved opportunities to eliminate work place accidents and injuries.
- Ensures that constructions and other contractors’ work are executed within the HSE standards of company’s, buyers’ and law’s requirements
- Think logically,
- Able to express ideas clearly
- Initiative in work
- Work as a team player
- Keep good in Interpersonal Relations
- Good English skill
- We have shuttle from Ho Chi Minh City to Binh Duong
- 13 Month salary
- Annual health check up
- International, professional, challenged and friendly working environment.
- Annual salary adjustment
- Promotion opportunities
- Compensation package includes base salary, position allowance, housing and travel allowance, attendance
- Bonus: special bonus (April, Sept and year end based on CNY).
*Have a lot of opportunities to learn and develop yourself
*Have a lot of opportunities to communicate with external parties (auditors, customers, etc)
*Will work with a foreign management, which will give you a different perspective about the job compared to local company.